Black and Gold Paint Competition Terms and Conditions General Terms
1. This contest is open to all applicants over the age of 18 years.
2. Entries must be received from the 15th of November 2010 until the 5th of December 2010.
3. In order to be eligible to win, entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 5th of December 2010, with entrants providing a full name and contact number.
4. Contestants should email entries in with an attachment of a JPEG or PDF of their design, based on the template provided under the contest page. You confirm that any entry you submit will be your original work and not copied from any source in whole or in part.
5. Attachment size should not be larger than 5 megabytes in size. 1Malaysia Racing Team UK will not be held responsible for any entries not received either due to attachment size or for any other reason.
6. By sending in your design, you hereby agree that should you be chosen as a winner, you hereby assign all rights for all purposes throughout the world in the design and that you waive all moral rights in such design and so that without limitation 1Malaysia Racing Team shall be entitlled to use and, as it sees fit, use such livery without further payment than the prize below.
7. 1Malaysia Racing Team UK reserves the right not to use the selected winner's livery.
1. 1Malaysia Racing Team UK will select ONE winner for this competition, with the final decision solely resting with the team.
2. Winner will receive flights, accommodation, and be a VIP guest at 1Malaysia Racing Team UK's testing session in Valencia 2011.
3. This prize is not transferable to cash or any other forms of monetary gain.