Caterham F1 Team
Leafield Technical Centre Langley OX29 9EF Oxfordshire
Please apply to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 20 April 2014
Aero Designer - CAD Design Engineer
Would you like to
- work as Aero Designer within our Aerodynamics department and design parts for one of our long-term external motorsport project's wind tunnel model?
- generate complex surface models via the CATIA V5 CAD system?
- design components for rapid prototype manufacture and design precision mechanics elements, e.g. for the chassis and front and rear wings?
- design components based on surface models, respecting aspects such as practical usability of the model, packaging studies, producibility and simple assembly within the design?
- improve the aerodynamic performance of a race car in collaboration with Aerodynamicists, Model Makers and other Aero Designers within a very short lead time?
- a basic training as designer (technical college) or mechanical engineer (university of applied sciences)?
- professional experience and a strong interest in focussing on 3D CAD design using CATIA V5?
- experience in 3D design of complex surfaces with CATIA V5 / GSD?
- good visualisation skills and imagination?
- a very good command of the English language?
- interested in working in a high-tech environment?
- used to working independently under time pressure?
- a committed team player, flexible and resilient?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your email application via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sauber Motorsport AG
Rolf Matsch, Human Resources, CH-8340 Hinwil